Thursday, March 09, 2006

Playing with Norah

Yesterday Mommy and I took lots of pictures of me playing with my buddy Norah. I've always loved Norah, but I'm really starting to show it these days. I smile when she comes in the room, I grab her ears when she comes over to say hello, and I let her lick my hands. The hand licking thing grosses Mommy out, but, after all, we do have washcloths to take care of that sort of thing.

In this picture, Norah is trying to teach me how to scratch her tummy. Whenever I start to grab for Norah's hair, she rolls over so I can reach her tummy. Sometimes I do grab at Norah's tummy, but mostly I get really excited and reach for her ears instead. I think Norah might have to get Daddy to help teach me about tummy-scratching. Norah told me Daddy is a great tummy-scratcher.

Well...I must go. We have a busy day...walking, grocery shopping, lunch with Daddy, dusting, etc. I'd better get a nap in so I'm ready for the day!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Hi Jamey,

I can't wait until we can play together and you can teach me all about being in the world. Norah might have to give Bella some lessons, too, on how to live with a baby in the house. I hear we get to wear matching outfits when I come into the world...that sounds pretty cool! Can't wait to meet you.

Love your cousin Oliver

p.s. tell your Mommy to keep April 1st from 10-12 open if she doesn't already have it filled...my Mommy said she'll talk to your Mommy about it later.