What a rough day for me! I was feeling a little bit cranky this afternoon and evening. I'm not exactly sure why I feeling this way. Maybe it's cause my top teeth are coming in, or maybe it's for another reason? I don't really know, and neither does Mommy.I did manage to have a little bit of fun. When Daddy came home from work, we played and laughed together. It sure was fun playing with Dad. But then he had to go to class... Oh well; we'll play again tomorrow.
Remember when Mommy changed all the clothes in my closet from 3-6 month sizes to 6-9 month sizes? Well, now Mommy is having fun dressing me in "new" clothes every day. Today I wore one of my t-shirts from Cousin Beth. It's a really neat shirt cause it has sports on the front.
I'm going to take a bath and then call it a day. Mommy said she might do the same thing! I'll leave you with the rhyme Great-Great-Grandma Hiett says when she puts kids to bed: Good night, sleep tight; don't let the bedbugs bite!
No comments:
Post a Comment