Friday, March 31, 2006

Popping Animals

Do you have one of these toys at your house? It's just great, and you might want to get this toy if you don't already have one like it. Grandma Lou and Grandpa Jere gave me the toy for Christmas.

Back in December, before I had teeth, I was too little to enjoy the popping animals. But now that I'm big, I'm having lots of fun making the animals appear. Mommy says I haven't "gotten" exactly how to make the animals pop... (That Mommy of mine--she thinks just because she has more teeth than me, she
"gets" more things than I get.)

I'm still feeling a little bit fussy. Mommy was thinking it was my teeth. In fact, Mommy had decided that if I ever get a brother or a sister, she was going to order the model that comes without teeth. (Mommy seems to know things that other people don't know a thing about.) But then Dad was talking to Grandma Lou who thought perhaps the fussing was a bit of separation anxiety. Mommy thinks that theory makes more sense, as I get fussy whenever Mommy walks away from me. My Mommy is so great, I just want her near me all the time!

No comments: