Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Strolling With Friends

This is a picture of my friend Jonathan and I on a walk. Our mommies and Norah came, too. We try and walk every Tuesday and Thursday. Sometimes Norah has a hard time walking; she'd rather sniff. Since the plan is to walk, Mommy puts Norah in the basket under my stroller. Norah likes to ride while watching Jonathan.

In case you're wondering, Jonathan is my friend who wants a puppy. Jonathan is a year older than me, and he knows about trains and trucks and other stuff. And someday when I'm bigger, I'm going to wear a hat like Jonathan; but not now! Right now I think hats are yucky.

We tried to post this picture yesterday, but the blog site was having some troubles. Mommy says technology is great when it works...she also wonders how we lived without the internet for so many years. Life sure must have been different when Mommy was little!

Today we are meeting a friend for lunch. We're going to try a new spot. It's always fun to add a new lunch spot to the rotation. And then we are going shopping! Mommy says we're window shopping, but, as far as I can tell, all of our windows are okay. Just what is Mommy talking about?

No comments: