What are the words to that poem about little boys? Mommy can't remember, but she knows there is something about puppy dog tails in the rhyme. Mommy says I must be a boy cause this morning she caught me chewing on Norah's tail. Norah doesn't mind on little bit! After all, we're friends!Today I am five months old. Mommy says I am very old, and she can't believe how fast the time has flown by. As she's talking about fast-moving time, she gets a little teary. I don't get it--being five months old is a good thing. Dad says that women are a mystery. I think my Daddy is right!
To celebrate my birthday, Mommy is putting my exersaucer together. I'm not sure the process is going well. Mommy is making quite the racket! Parts to my toy are flying through the air and dropping on the floor. It's a sight to see Mommy in action. Never fear, I'll keep you posted as to how the exersaucer is coming along...
1 comment:
Dear Jamey,
I can hear my mommy quoting me this rhyme in my head. (She is your great-grandma Stump.) She used to say, "What are litte girls made of, made of? What are little gils made of? Sugar and spice and everything nice. That's what little girls are made of. What are little boys made of, made of? What are little boys made of? Snips and snails and puppy-dog tails. That's what little boys are made of."
I don't know that I agree with the poem, even though it's fun to say. My three boys were made of much more than that. Still, the picture of you with Norah's tail in your mouth says a lot!
Love,
Aunt Zona
Post a Comment