Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Pumpkin Patch Birthday

Today we celebrated my friend Spike's birthday. Our whole family was supposed to head out to the pumpkin patch for a fun, fall-filled afternoon, but something came up at Dad's work. After talking about it, we decided Jack should stay home and play with Jeremy and Rachel until Dad got home, while just Mom and I went on a "mama outing".

The pumpkin patch was GREAT! Here I am running through the hay tunnel.



The water pump was fun, too.

Here I am playing "pumpkin ball".


Mom and I even took a hayride! I was pretty sure we'd see either a wolf or a bear-maybe even both-but we didn't.

Waiting for cake with Spike and Ava.

And the slides!

It was a great afternoon! Just Mommy and me is kind of fun sometimes...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a happy busy boy you are! Looks like Spike had a great party.
Muriel

Joy said...

What a cool-looking place! Looks like it was lots of fun. I especially like the pumpkin hoops!

Love, Oliver