Today is Aunt Elizabeth's birthday. She was born on my Great-Great-Grandpa Hiett's birthday. His name was Robert Henry Hiett, and he's one of the people I was named after. Back in the day, Grandpa Hiett and Aunt Elizabeth used to try and always celebrate their special day together. It made for an extra fun party! But back to Aunt Elizabeth's birthday celebration plan for me...
She told me I should eat two pieces of cake at Spikes party-one for her and one for Spike. But when we got to the party, Mom said one was enough! So...Aunt Elizabeth I need another piece of cake. Please help me figure out a way to get a slice!
We hope you had a great day full of unlimited cake! Happy Birthday! We love you!
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Henry,
If you hurry up to Iowa I still have some of my ice cream cake left that I can share with you. :)Or we could always celebrate it a little bit late next time we come for a visit.
Love,
Aunt Elizabeth
Post a Comment