That's right, I was an only child. Dad had an early morning errand, and he took Jack along leaving just Mom and me at home. And what Mommy says was true! For that hour no one wanted my toys, I got to do whatever I wanted to do, and it was very quiet in our house.
Since I could do whatever I wanted to do without being bothered, I chose to eat popsicles while taking a bubble bath. I had three. Not to worry, they were the home-made, 100% juice (diluted, of course) variety.
But then I started missing my little brother. I was awfully glad to see him when he returned home. So happy, in fact, I spent the rest of my morning sharing my toys, doing whatever Jack wanted to do, and making lots of noise!
Hum... Maybe Mommy is wrong?
3 comments:
Henry,
Your mom should know since she was the only one of us 10 that ever was an only child even though it was only for 18 months. :) I think a better person to check it out with would be Uncle Jesse since he is a boy who is an only child since birth.
Love,
Aunt Elizabeth
...Or cousin Noah who is closer to your age. :)
Love,
Aunt Elizabeth
aaah... the life of a well-loved child. i think bubble baths with 3 popsicles would cost somewhere around 150$ at a spa for adults... *sigh*. free for little jamey:) he is one lucky boy.
Post a Comment