Monday, March 31, 2008

Sunday Afternoon

Sunday afternoons are a good time to watch racing, and, do I ever love racing!

It's important to "race" race cars while watching racing. See? I'm all set! "Gentlemen, start your engines!"

Remember how Jack likes Mommy to hold him ALL of the time? Well, this weekend, Mommy had to do something real quick and she needed both hands. She set Jack down in the nearest thing fully expecting him to cry. Did he cry? Nope! It turns out that the carseat is Jack's favorite if-it-can't-be-Mommy-place-to-sit.

That brother of mine, put his thumb in his mouth and was content for at least 10 minutes! Who would have guessed it?

5 comments:

Jonathan said...

Hi Jamey,

I think I almost got to watch the racing. It was on during my nap. But by the time I got up, it was turned off. Something about Danica Patrick at the beach. Maybe I'll get to watch racing next time!

See you soon!

Zona Wilson said...

Dear Jamey, Jack, Norah and Karyn -

Where are you? I miss you - please come back soon!

Love,
Aunt Zona

Laura said...

Is everything OK? Obviously, you're allowed to not post for however long you feel like, but it's not like you. So I hope everything is alright!
Love,
Cousin Laura

jenna's blogs said...

indeed i miss you too. when are you coming back from california? your blog friends (and relatives) miss your sweet faces. i hope you've had lots of fun in cali!!

love,
aunt jenna

ps, isn't it fun you'll have another boy cousin soon!!??? it's all boys for this crew it seems...

Allison Bellomy said...

miss reading your blog! hope all is well!!!