I'm sure you've noticed that this week has been a slow blogging week, and it's all because of my feet. After two weeks of Jack and/or me being sick, Mommy was looking forward to this week. She pictured it as a week full of healthy boys and fun. Well, it turned out to be a different kind of week, and my feet are to blame.
You see, this week I've been using my feet to throw fits. When Mommy asks me to do something I don't want to do, I kick my feet and make very loud fussing noises. The other thing I've used my feet for is running. Yep, I've been running away from Mommy when she calls me. Yesterday I used my feet to run away from Mommy and into the street while we were playing at the park. Let's just say the outcome of that decision wasn't pretty. Oh--never fear, I'm alive, but I think it was a close one...and I'm not talking about a close one with cars.
Mommy and I are working through my "feet issues". Hopefully they'll be worked out sooner rather than later. We've got two big trips coming up, and I think they might be more fun if my feet cooperate.
And, just so you know it's not all terrible around here, we'll leave you with two fun pictures about feet.
Here's what I like to call my "foot finger nails".
2 comments:
Oh, Jamey, I'm so sorry to hear about your naughty feet. Mine tried that, too-at Graham's house. I had the same close call, and not with cars. I would highly recommend not running away from your mommy, if you know what I mean. Besides, we like your mommy. :)
Love,
Jonathan
i think we got the same bug! Jackson has been very disobedient and he is ususally pretty good and go with the flow. Monday he locked me out of the house and it was 32 degrees and raining and I only had a t-shirt/pants on, then Tuesday he decided to let the dogs out in the non-fenced yard!It has been a long week here...I think these kids are ready to get out of the house...winter needs to end ASAP! :) Hope your Friday is a good day!
Post a Comment