Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Real Adventures with Jamey, Jack, and Norah

After we picked up the dominoes, we headed outside. This is the only picture we took because I dumped dirt on my head, and the dirt got in my eyes. I cried and cried. I was pretty worked up and wouldn't calm down. Mommy took me inside and put me in the bathtub. Then Jack cried and cried while Mommy was helping me get the dirt out of my eyes. He wanted Mommy to hold him instead of helping me. Whenever either Jack or I cry, Norah starts in with the whining. She doesn't like it when anyone is sad. Needless to say it got pretty loud around our house.
After what seemed like three hours, the dirt was finally out out of my eyes. Mommy drained and rinsed the tub. We filled the tub with clean water, and then it happened...
I accidentally pooped in the tub.
Mommy really wanted to run away, but she refrained. She decided staying home and cleaning out the bathtub was a better idea. Good thing!
Once everyone was clean and calmed down, we had dinner. It was a silly dinner consisting of anything Mommy could whip up using only one hand since Jack insisted on being held. I think I ended up having bananas, yogurt, and crackers.
Later, when Mommy and I said my bedtime prayer, Mommy said (over and over and over), "Jesus, please don't let Jamey's Daddy's plane get delayed." Yep, stuff like this usually only happens when my Dad is on a work trip. Oh my!
Oh, and, get this--my Dad's plane is delayed...

3 comments:

Jonathan said...

Dear Jamey's mommy,

I feel your pain. And I know how you feel about body fluids and functions. May the plane arrive soon.

Love,
Jonathan's mommy

Zona Wilson said...

Poor, poor Mommy. Mommy has all of my sympathy. Did Mommy gag?

Blair Family said...

Sounds like one of our days! Thanks for the St. Patrick day card:) I have had fun reading your blog.