This morning we've been putting things around the house back together after our fun, busy weekend.
Jack and I found a place to put all of the new lizards from the Easter eggs.
We also organized our new baseball cards. There were a couple of new packs in our Easter buckets, so we added them to the baseball card books Uncle Tom made for us.
Next it was time to straighten up the house. We needed to take down the Easter decorations and other stuff. I was helping with the pick-up when I decided to stick my finger in one of the holes on this ball. Yep, you guessed it! My finger was stuck! And Mommy had the giggles! She couldn't stop laughing, and I couldn't stop crying...
Mommy pulled and pulled on that ball, but it wouldn't come off. The only thing she could think to do was to soap up my hand and keep pulling. The soap worked and the ball slid right off. There is, however, a scrape where the hole dug into my finger. Mommy fixed me up with a band-aid.
It really was a sad time. I had on a really, really sad face, and I think Mommy felt pretty sad herself. Good thing we have a sofa to snuggle on!
No comments:
Post a Comment