Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Wednesday

Now that the baby toys have been moved out of my room and into Jack's, I'm playing with them once again. I think the change-of-location made the toys feel new again!

Here's Jack playing with his links and rattles...

...and here he is on tummy-time playing with the piano. Doesn't he have a sweet smile?

This is the shirt Uncle Jamey, Aunt Amy, and Cousin Lilly sent me for Christmas. It's a peanut-butter sandwich shirt. I wore it today while I ate a peanut-butter sandwich! Jack has one just like it. Thanks for our shirts; Mommy (and the rest of us) really loves all of them!

I got a lot of fun things for Christmas. Mommy thinks I'll enjoy my fun presents more if we play with them one at a time. So, today we played with the playdough from Oliver.

The thing is...I'm wondering just what Mommy will pull out tomorrow...What new thing will we figure out? Presents sure are fun!

1 comment:

Zona Wilson said...

I love Jack-Jack's smile! And such a nice hair cut. I'm glad the old is new again - at least as far as toys go.