After naptime, the cake was cool and ready to frost. We frosted the cake with yummy chocolate frosting, and then I sprinkled on the sprinkles.
Candles came next. Mommy said I could put them on the cake. I know Dad turned 33, but I only felt like putting on 13 candles.
After what seemed like 15 hours, Dad finally came home from work so we could eat dinner and have cake. Dad needed a little help blowing out the candles; I was more than willing to help!
We got the candles blown out after a lot of huffing and puffing, and then we ate cake!
Mommy told Dad he could pick a birthday activity, and he picked game playing. Dad got a new game called
Ticket to Ride (European version-Get ready to play in June Uncle John and Aunt Elizabeth!). Our friends Mark and Joy love to play games (and they don't mind coming to our house so Mom and Dad don't have to get a babysitter), so we had them come over. They came just in time for a quick game of
Hulabaloo with me before I had to go to bed. "Put your elbow on the yellow elephant!"
If you ask me, I think Dad had a pretty good birthday!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to your Daddy, Jamey! My mom and dad say, "Welcome to the 33s!"
Love,
Jonathan
Henry,
Nice job on the cake.
Uncle John and I can't wait to come play your new Christmas game and Daddy's new birthday game in June. Your friend Joy sorta looks like Aunt Dyana in that one picture.
Love,
Aunt Elizabeth
Post a Comment