When it snows in our town everything shuts down. We had planned to run errands today after taking Jack to the doctor's for his six-month appointment, but even the doctor's office was closed! We decided to stay home and start working on our Valentine's Day projects.
First we shaved a few crayons and sprinkled them on pieces of waxed paper.
We folded the waxed paper, sandwiched it between towels, and used the iron to melt the shavings.
We had to take a quick peek to make sure it was working just right.
All done! The shavings melted and made pretty swirls.
Mommy cut the melted paper into hearts so we can use them to make Valentine's.
I think the next part of the project will include a little glue. I really like it when Mommy and I use glue! It's super sticky, messy, and fun!
1 comment:
How cute are those!!!
Good work.
Glad you had a fun snow day. When it was snowing, I thought of you guys and knew your house would be full of excitement.
Joy
Post a Comment