Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Chores

We're sticking close to home today and taking care of a few chores. Here we are doing the floors. Mommy took this picture while she was cleaning. Jack (see the top of his head?) is tied to Mommy while she is using the big vacuum. I'm the little guy in the orange and white stripped shirt with the little red vacuum. I do not like the noise Mommy's vacuum makes. My little vacuum, which doesn't make noise, helps me to be brave. It's a pretty good system we've got going...

...and now it's time to get back to the chores...sweeping, mopping, grocery shopping...and the list goes on...and...on... I'm afraid that Mommy of mine borders on breaking the child labor laws!

Well, the chores are finally finished and I'm exhausted! Mommy is letting me snuggle with Norah up on her and Dad's bed. Whew! It sure feels good to put my feet up. Sheesh! Mommy worked me hard! I'll bet I'll take a great nap...

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Dear Jamey,

You are so lucky to get to vacuum. I just get to hold Mommy's cord. Want to come over here?

Love,
Jonathan