Saturday, November 12, 2005

Weekend Golf

On the weekends, this is usually one of the outfits I wear. It's my golf outfit from my cousin Beth in California. She knows about boys and what they like! Before I was born she gave me a present. When we opened it up, the package was full of boy things! My Dad said it was a good thing. He said I needed a few boy things to counteract all the rabbits in my room. My Mom says that Peter Rabbit IS a boy.

Regardless of the controversy at my house, I wear this outfit on the weekends because that's when me and Daddy watch golf. You can't really tell from the picture, but the front of the sleeper says "My First Golf Game". And then there is a little bear with a golf club on a putting green. Very cute!

It's a beautiful day here. Finally, it feels like fall. The sky is overcast and raining, the grass is brown, and the pretty fall leaves are almost off the trees. Mommy says she's ready for snow!

Well...Maybe after all of my grandma's visit me again would be a better time for snow. I certainly wouldn't want the weather to interfere with any of their visits! First Grandma Lou and Grandpa Jere come for Thanksgiving. Then Great-Grandma Maryalice comes to help us through Daddy's first long trip, and then Grandma Carolyn comes to help Mommy figure out how to work and take care of me at the same time. We are blessed to have so many grandmas! I have a Great-Great Grandma, too. Hopefully I'll get to meet her in June. She's 101 years old!

I'm hungry, so I'm going to eat and then sleep again. I'm getting better at sleeping in the daytime. It makes Mommy quite happy, and a happy mommy is a good thing. Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Julia said...

hey jamey

i don't know if anybody told you, but im coming for thanksgiving too! just wanted to make sure you weren't out of the loop. because i was once a wee thing like yourself and it's harder to stay in the loop. just tryin to look our for you!

aunt julia

Karyn said...

Of course I knew you were coming for Thanksgiving! Sorry I forgot to mention it in the blog. Silly me! Thank you for watching out for me, though. People do assume I'm too little to know stuff. Little do they know I'm quite advanced for my age and know exactly what's going on all of the time!

See you soon! Love, Jamey