Hats--I DO NOT like them one little bit! I was a perfectly happy baby until Mommy put this hat on my head, and I was happy when she took it off. I was NOT happy when the hat was on my head.Mommy thought it was kind of funny that I would only cry when the hat was on my head, so she put the hat back on and got the camera. Why is it fun to torment babies and then take pictures? I'll never understand adults...
Overall, I really am a happy baby. Besides hats and naptime, I'm just the happiest thing. Mommy and Daddy are pretty convinced they can get me to smile. I'm not telling if they're truly hilarious people or if it's just gas--I don't want to hurt their feelings or burst their bubble. They are awfully proud of their ability to make me grin!
No comments:
Post a Comment