Thursday, November 03, 2005

It's off!

During my nap this morning, I started crying really loud. Mommy came in to check on me and change my diaper (that's usually why I cry). She got started and realized that my cord was off!

Yeah!!! I can take a real bath now! Well, maybe... There's still a tiny bit of the cord attached to my belly button. Mommy has a call into the nurse to see if we have to wait until it's ALL off before we bathe. Oh, I hope I can take a bath today!!!

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Dear Jamey,
Congratulations on getting rid of the yucky cord. That's great that you are having five-outfit days. I had LOTS of five-outfit days when I was little. Mommy always put a lap pad under me when I slept because I peed through everything so much. Good job, little buddy!
Love,
Jonathan