Monday, August 01, 2005

Playing With My Dad

Naptime is something I'm teaching my mom about. She doesn't like naps, but since it takes so much energy to grow me, sometimes she has to stop and take a break.

Today was one of those days. We crawled up on the bed this afternoon and settled in. Then my dad came home a little bit early, and he decided to nap with us. A little too playful to nap, my dad started giving my mom zuberts (sp?) on her tummy. Guess what I did? I kicked my dad in the face! Yep, my mom said it's probably the only time my dad will think face-kicking is cute! He made the silly noise and I kicked over and over again until my mom and dad were laughing pretty hard. Zurberts are fun!

I just can't wait to come out into the world. Playing with my dad will be such fun. If we can have this much fun while I'm still in my mom's tummy, surely it will only get better when I'm in the world...

1 comment:

jenna's blogs said...

what a beautiful love you and James have to nurture this baby in! i am blessed by you guys:)