Sunday, August 14, 2005

Bathtime


My Aunt Julia finished up with camp this week. She was a camp counselor for a whole month at a camp by us. To help my Aunt Julia drive back to Colorado, my Grandma Lou flew out and we got to visit with her, too.

While they were here, my mom and dad had to go to a party. Grandma Lou and Aunt Julia couldn't go to the party with us, so they asked to be dropped off at Target. When we picked them up, they had lots of bags!

Guess what was in the bags? Stuff for me! I got lots of bath stuff. My mom seems a little worried about how dirty I'm going to get. I really don't think I'll be that "filthy" (my mom likes to use that word) when I'm super little. But maybe my mom knows stuff I don't know? Anyway, I'm set for bathtime. Thank you Grandma Lou!

Grandma Lou and Aunt Julia left this morning... My mom and dad are having a lazy day, and then it will be time to get ready for Uncle Jamey and Aunt Amy's visit to Arkansas. I think I might have a lot of aunts and uncles...

No comments: