
Growing and growing and growing--that's what I've been doing lately. My mom and dad can't believe how big my mom's tummy is getting! I think the doctor is right, I'm going to be a huge baby!
This week I found my mom's ribs. It's so much fun to hook my foot up in there and kick. My mom gets a little bent out of shape when I do this new trick. She claims it hurts. As if a 4ish pound baby could really hurt a grown woman!?! Really! Anyway, when I kick, my mom pushes in on her ribs to make it hurt less. I kind of like the "push" cause then there are two things to kick--her rib and her hand. Learning new things is great fun.
Today my mom and dad went to visit my girlfriend Ava (she's 6-days-old). She's very cute and tiny. My dad held Ava lots and said he was ready for me to be born. My mom held Ava some and said that she was glad my dad was going to be around to help her with me. My mom just needs to realize that little babies make funny noises, and it doesn't mean she's doing anything wrong. She has a lot to learn. It makes me tired thinking about all I have to teach her. I have quite the job ahead of me. Good thing Grandma Carolyn and Grandma Lou are coming into town when I'm born to help me out--it's too much for one baby to handle!
This weekend we are putting my crib together. So...stay tuned as I'm sure that will be quite an ADVENTURE! :-)
1 comment:
OOooh, Jonathan found my ribs, too. His feet pushed up against them (hard!) for something like the last month. I feel your pain. :) All of me felt better after he was born...except for my ribs. They stayed sore for a long time!
Amy
Post a Comment