Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Baseball

Even though it's hot and humid, we've been trying to play outside lots.
Today's play was a game of baseball. I started off pitching to Jack...
...and later in the game, I was the catcher. Do you like my face mask? Mom is continually amazed at the things I noticed the night we went to the minor league baseball game.
As for Jack, well, he switched from a bat to a golf club mid-game. Don't ask. We don't know what he was thinking either. :-)
I still haven't selected a preferred hand/arm. Today I threw right and hit left. Maybe one of these days I'll settle on one or the other. Jack seems to prefer right all of the time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun, I love that you guys play baseball. Switching to a golf club is pretty funny, I think Jack likes to keep you guessing.......Thanks for doing the blog at your pretend house.
Love, Aunt Kendy

Zona Wilson said...

Hot and humid is so tough to be energetic in - good for you for getting the boys outside to enjoy that beautiful huge lawn.

Emma Claire said...

Jack looks so big!! What a great yard to play in.
Love,
Caroline