Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sewing with Mom

Now before you get all excited and start commenting and emailing asking my Mom if she really can sew, don't. She can't sew. She just wishes she could sew, and every once in a while she pretends she can. Today was one of those days.

While Mom was pretending to sew, I was playing by myself in my room. Sometimes I really like to have alone playtime. Good thing Mom needed help with her project! That way Jack didn't wish he was playing with me. Jack helped Mom instead.
And then when we were all finished with our playing and pretending, we ate lunch together.

2 comments:

Jonathan's Mom said...

Are you sure your mom can't sew? I'm almost sure she can...

Nik said...

Were you making coffee cup sleeves? And I love your local farm poster!
(And I think this is going to post as Nik because he's logged in right now but it's really Laura!)