Thanks to everyone who called or emailed to say Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My name is Jamey and these are the adventures my little brother Jack and I have with our puppy-dog named Norah. We try to update our blog every day, but sometimes Mommy decides to clean her floors instead of helping me blog! Can you believe it? Cleaning over blogging?
3 comments:
I love the shamrocks. And you boys look handsome!!
Pretty Shamrocks!
Oh, they are getting so big. I love all the green. You are such a good mom. Isaiah said everyone else's mom did fun things and hid things for them on St. Patrick's Day.....but I didn't. I never have celebrated this holiday..I didn't even wear green myself. But I bet that next year lucky the leprechaun will be hiding things at the Wright house. I can't take the guilt! : )
Post a Comment