Thursday, March 05, 2009

Playing Outside

Today and tomorrow are "scheduled" to appear spring-like. We intend to take full advantage of these beautiful days.
This morning we headed outside with our cups of water wearing shorts. Our Jack-Jack is too tiny to keep his shorts up, so he slid them right off. He's such a little guy.
And he's a thirsty guy!
As for me, well, I'm still into crashing. I l-o-v-e to crash.
It was a fun morning. Mom says she feels a little discouraged and tired after being in the backyard all morning. She says she has a lot of work to do to whip our flowerbeds into shape this spring. If she's lucky, maybe Jack and I will help!

3 comments:

Laura said...

I know the "too much work" feeling for that garden, that's for sure. Siga Siga, we'll get it done! (That's Greek for "slowly".)

Laura said...

I meant to say "the garden" as in my garden, not yours. Sorry!

Anonymous said...

Jack looks so much like Jamey in the picture where he is drinking- for a quick glance I thought he was Jamey. He is growing fast- losing his babyness(sp).
Love ~Aunt Andrea