Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bunkbed

Once again Charlotte is sharing her bed with us. Charlotte got a new bunkbed, and she asked Jack and me if we wanted to have her old one! Of course we said yes. Charlotte's dad and our Dad put the bed together this evening. Jack and I sat on the sofa with Mom so we would be out of the way while the dads worked.
In a little bit the bed was put together! I hopped right up and got all my blankets and animals arranged. Eventually we'll get matching sheets, but this will do for now. Jack was a little unsure of things, so Dad held him and talked things through with him.
Pretty soon Jack was happy and excited to give his new bed a try!
My brother snuggled right in!
As for me...well...I'm super-duper excited! Mom hopes I calm down and get some sleeping done.
Mom thinks she might want to paint the bunkbed a navy blue. She thinks that might be a fun boy color.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun to have a bunkbed!
Cousin Noah was asking for a bunk bed for along time and I would tell him he needs a sibling to share it with- so then he would ask for a sister. We may give in to the bunk bed- cause a sister I don't think will ever happen.
Love ~ Aunt Andrea & Noah