Monday, December 31, 2007

A Long Trip

Yesterday morning we said good-bye to Grandma Lou, Grandpa Jere, and Auntie Julia and headed home. It was a v-e-r-y long trip. It took soooo long to get home. Here's me with my not-so-thrilled-to-be-traveling face.

Thank goodness Mommy saw a sign for a McDonald's with a playplace. "We shall stop and let the boys play," declared Mommy. And stop we did! We even had a few fries! Yum!!!

Pretty soon it was time to get back on the road. Dad and I shot a few hoops before we strapped ourselves back in the car. Oh my...it takes way too long to get back and forth from my grandparents' houses...

Oh, and, Mommy wants me to explain my outfit. Yep, I had a little "accident" midway through our trip. I'm wearing pj pants with my firetruck shirt. Do you like my look? Mommy says I look like an Arkansan from the hills. :-)

No comments: