Saturday, December 01, 2007

Advent Calendars

Great-Mom-mom gives all of her grandkids advent calendars every Thanksgiving. Since we weren't in California for Thanksgiving, she mailed ours to us. This morning we got a phone call reminding us it was December 1st and time to open the day one door.

I opened the door to find a piece of chocolate! Then Great-Mom-mom said since Jack was too little for chocolate, I'd better open his day one door, too. You don't need to worry about a thing, Great-Mom-mom--I'm on the job! I am more than happy to open two doors every day and eat two pieces of chocolate.

Mommy and I lined up all four of our advent calendars on the window sill so we won't forget to open the doors. I offered to eat Mommy's chocolate for her. She said no. Not a good sharing example, Mommy. Without you sharing your chocolate however will I learn to share?

1 comment:

jenna's blogs said...

whoa jamey looks like his grandpa jere (when he was a boy) in that top pic!!

i LOVE advent calendars. i was just journaling about that yesterday. love love love them:)

ps kar i think you're fine not to share on this one. seriously. we can't ALWAYS share, right?!?!?